Yritän löytää jokapäiväisestä rutiinista jotain kaunista, inspiroivaa tai miellyttävää.

Friday 15 November 2013

into the enchanted world with my opaque projector


Last summer I found in my parents' home in Lublin the opaque projector (episcope) 'Bajka'. My father got it as a child in the early 1960's,
later I was using it a lot and after ca. 50years it still works!
The slides were projected on the wall. I had tens of various fairy tales to watch and I used to watch them all over again. I still have almost each picture in my head. This projector was taking me to the fabulous world of the fairy tales. My favourite ones were 'The Snow White' and 'The Snow Queen'. While watching them after 30 years again they did not seem to be so amazing anymore but I have huge sentiment to them of course. Below I share my very favourite pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment