Yritän löytää jokapäiväisestä rutiinista jotain kaunista, inspiroivaa tai miellyttävää.

Saturday 12 January 2013

delights of everyday ... arjen valopilkut

I saw in some Finnish newspaper heading 'arjen valopilkut' what means 'delights of everyday'. Somehow I haven't heard nor seen this expression before. It sounds to me so positive and upbeat. And actually this blog was supposed to focus on this issue. But it's better to learn it now than never:-)
I send few photos showing my recent delights of everyday.
First picture: Tomas with his new friend 'pinkki heppo'. I have no idea why he likes this PINK pony so much:-) 
Below: Tomas surprised that a flower could
grow so much! We got this amaryllis
as a bulb, so his amazement was understandable.


Wide smile of Antoni just before sliding down. It is nice that at least children enjoy such a weather. The more snow the better:-)
... and I would sleep through all the winter if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment